Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hello, there!

Hello, everyone! Long time no chat.

The long and short of my lengthy delay is that my husband got a job in June! This was fabulous, but it had been years since he had been working 40 hrs a week. The last time he had a regular day-ish job, we were in Saskatchewan, and Owen was not even born yet! So, my days are busier.

And then at night there was knitting. And 7 seasons of Dr Who to catch up on. And laundry for four people to fold. And my job to keep up on. Also Facebook (for work, of course - I have all those teenagers to keep track of ). Oh, and this thing called sleep.

In any case, I miss this space, and I think I might have the time to dust it off and start blogging again.

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like life is good...even if a bit busy. Glad to hear all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking of you lately, wondering where Life is taking you...
    Your blog is always so beautiful to look at, especially in the dull winter here in Winnipeg when everything is white and gray and unsmiling.

    ReplyDelete